You need open a PDF file with Foxit Reader, but there is a mistake that PDF displays the wrong font. This article will guide you the way to fix this mistake simply.
CAUSE OF FONT MISTAKE ON PDF FILE:
- PDF sets a strange Font like VNI Windows or TCVN which your computer does not support.
- The format conversion from Word, Excel to PDF makes errors.
- The Foxit Reader you are using is too old and does not support reading Vietnamese language.
FIX FONT MISTAKE OF PDF FILE ON FOXIT READER:
To open PDF files more effectively, you should download the latest version of Foxit Reader. If the version of Foxit Reader you are using is not the latest version, you can download it here
- Method 1: You need install the Font Full. If your computer does not have it, you can download it here.
( Watch the way to install Font Full)
- Method 2: Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word to change Fonts appropriately.
Hope that after this article you will know how to fix Font mistakes of PDF files simply and easily.
Wish you success!