PDF files are quite common and used by many users currently. So how to read this PDF file? With the help of specialized software, you can easily view PDF files on your computer.
The best PDF file viewing programs
1. Adobe Reader: Pros: Free, View and read PDF files easily. Especially, it supports for viewing multimedia files such as video, images, ect.
2. Foxit Reader: Read PDF files, set password for PDF files. It can view multiple PDF files at the same time. Download Foxit Reader for your computer.
3. PDF Reader For Windows 7: Read PDF files, convert PDF files to other formats such as TXT, BMP, JPG, ect. However, PDF Reader for Windows 7 only supports for viewing PDF files on Win 7.
4. Cool PDF Reader: Support for viewing and converting PDF files, creating slideshows from PDF pages. In addition, Cool PDF Reader is capable of loading page fast loads and it is also extremely compact.
5. Expert PDF Reader: Create and read PDF files, edit color, font, structure, ect on PDF page. Download Expert PDF Reader for your computer.
Instruction for reading PDF files by Adobe Reader
Step 1: Download and install software
- You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
- Installation: it is pretty simple, just click Next and follow the instruction.
Step 2: Use Adobe Reader to read PDF files
* Option 1: After installing Adobe Reader, PDF files on your computer will be converted to the same icon with the icon of the software. You just need to double click the PDF file to open it.
* Option 2: On the program’s interface, click File, select Open (or use Ctrl + O)
Step 3: Open dialog box appears, go to the folder containing the PDF file to open and click Open
Then the program will open the PDF file.
In addition, Adobe Reader offers quite useful features for you right on the main interface of the software
+ Open a Recent File: Open the file that was last seen recently.
+ Convert PDF to Word or Excel: Convert PDF to Word or Excel files.
+ Create PDF: Create PDF file.
+ Store Your Files Online: Save PDF files Online.
Thus, we have guided you how to read PDF files on the best dedicated FDP readers. Furthermore, if you have trouble with viewing different formats, you can take a look at tips for reading and opening file on Betdownload.com.